Coronavirus Action Plan
March 25th Update
Coronavirus Safe Grocery Shopping or receipt of any packages.
March 23rd Update
Please click the link below for a letter on what we are doing as an essential business during the Michigan lock down.
COVID-19 “Essential Business” Compliance Update:
Rowleys Wholesale will remain open. We will continue distributing products to those businesses permitted to operate under applicable laws, as well as to support basic minimum operations as defined and permitted under applicable regulations.
In order to protect our team and the customers we serve, Rowleys Wholesale will be implementing additional precautions and safeguards as necessary and directed to comply with safety standards and protocols specified by local, state, and federal regulations.
Effective Tuesday March 24, 2020, we will remain open and accessible to customers as follows:
- Customer Service: 7:45 am to 5:00 pm EST Monday – Friday. Whenever possible, please contact our team remotely by:
- Phone: 989-671-6500
- Fax: 989-671-1400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: www.rowleys.com; ecommerce ordering available 24 / 7.
- Delivery Schedule: Currently unchanged but subject to change without notice if required by law or staffing availability.
- Will-Calls: Monday – Friday *Please limit to only such pickups as permitted under Michigan Executive Order 2020-21 and Ohio Director’s Stay at Home Order*
- General Population: 7:45-3:50pm
- Vulnerable Populations: 4:00-5:00pm
We ask that our general and non-vulnerable “will-call” customers be conscious and considerate that we reserve these hours to accommodate those individuals more susceptible to COVID-19. Please arrive well before 3:50pm to permit appropriate spacing and cleaning to occur prior to 4:00pm. Call ahead and we will bring your order out to the car for you.
The Rowleys Wholesale family
March 18th Update
Please click the link below for a letter on what we are doing to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
Taking care of our associates and our customers and communities is at the center of everything we do. As we continue to navigate these uncertain times our priorities remain the same. The Rowleys Team continues to monitor the evolving impact of the Coronavirus for our associates, our customers and the communities in which we work and live.
We find it important to share with you actions that we are taking as a result of the ever-changing landscape. Our efforts are ongoing.
- Our Account Representatives in varying geographical locations are available to ensure we support your business needs. We are encouraging them to communicate via phone or electronically whenever possible and to be conscious of any special requests for interaction. Our customer service phones are available during our regular posted business hours. As well as our online Chat Icon.
- All of our warehouses are open for shipments. We have implemented safety precautions utilizing the most current recommendations to protect our associates and those we come in contact with.
- Rowleys is closely monitoring the reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), Federal, state and local mandates. We are taking all precautionary measures as instructed by these agencies.
- Across our organization we’ve instituted a pandemic illness procedure that includes health and safety protocols so we can continue to serve you.
- Additional cleaning supplies have been sourced for all locations and delivery vehicles. Guidelines for wiping down surface areas and common touch points often have been communicated and are being reinforced via meetings and written communications supported by authoritative recommendations.
- We are in constant communication with our supply chain team ensuring our commitment to doing everything in our power to make sure we have the product you want when you want it.
- We will continue to do everything we can to ensure your business is not impacted during this situation. If possible, for the safety and well being for all our communities’ consolidation of orders will help us minimize exposures as we maintain business during this avoidance of “group gathering” period that is currently in place.
We value you, our relationship and our commitment to serve you to the best of our ability, regardless of the landscape.
We look forward to continuing to serve you as we navigate the uncertain times that currently face us.