Introducing ENVIRON MV R readily biodegradable hydraulic fluid
Protection for your equipment and the environment.
ENVIRON MV R is the newest product in our ENVIRON product line. Blended with high-VI, high-quality base oils and superior additives that are free of zinc and other metals, ENVIRON MV R meets and exceeds OECD 301B readily biodegradable requirements. ENVIRON MV R’s unique formulation gives you all the protection of a premium industrial hydraulic fluid while also being OECD 301B readily biodegradable to help protect sensitive environments. ENVIRON MV R combines select, ultra pure, hydrotreated base oils with a premium ashless additive system to provide performance and protection without compromise.
What sets ENVIRON MV R apart?
- Exceeds OECD 301B readily biodegradable requirements
- exceeds the requirement of more than 60% biodegradation in 28 days.
- Extends oil life
- has a longer life and greater wear protection than vegetable and synthetic ester products. It also has better seal compatibility than saturated ester products, which leads to extended drain intervals and less maintenance.
- Offers exceptional performance and protection
- offers exceptional oxidative and hydrolytic stability, combined with anti-wear performance and rust and corrosion protection.
- Operates across a wider temperature range
- provides excellent equipment protection in demanding extremes while other oils in the readily biodegradable category cannot, offering year-round protection to customers operating in all climates and temperatures.
- Offers environmental protection
- non-toxic formulation fully conforms to any environment where an OECD 301B readily biodegradable product is required. It is a low-odour fluid that creates a safer working environment for employees. It is also zinc-free and free of other metal-based additives, which makes it safer for the environment by minimizing the risk of contaminating water resources.
- Provides an unbeatable value
- protects and extends equipment life, leading to lower costs of operation and ownership.
ENVIRON MV R is available in the following package sizes:
- 32 20 L PAIL – ENMVR32P20
- 46 20 L PAIL – ENMVR46P20
- 32 205 L DRUM – ENMVR32DRM
- 46 205 L DRUM – ENMVR46DRM
- 32 1040 L IBC – ENMVR32IBC
- 46 1040 L IBC – ENMVR46IBC
- 32 BULK – ENMVR32BLK
- 46 BULK – ENMVR46BLKThe Technical Data Sheet (IM-8166) and the Sell Sheet (LUB3958) are available on iLink. Now you can see why ENVIRON MV R is the right choice for your customers when they need that added safety and peace of mind. Talk to them about ENVIRON MV R today! Longer than normal lead times may apply for first orders, so please check with your Customer Service Representative for more information. If you have any questions, contact your Rowleys Account Representative. And you can see our current Environ line here.