Field Tests reveal a power savings of up to 41% with Hydrex
HYDREX EXTREME and HYDREX XV outperform monograde hydraulic oils in low-temperature operations where system responsiveness is key — including hydraulic safety devices — to help your equipment deliver peak performance even in extreme conditions.
Petro-Canada Lubricants and MSOE completed a study about fluid property effects on power consumption on a hydraulic system at low temperatures.
The video showcases the benefits of HYDREX multigrade hydraulic fluids:
· Use in wide temperature ranges
· Improved operating efficiency and system responsiveness
· Reduced power consumption
· Significant power savings
Click here for our product offering.
Features and Benefits of XV All Season
- Offers increased productivity in very hot or cold temperatures
- Energy efficiencies are realized compared to monograde hydraulic oil when exposed to wide temperature fluctuations
- Allows hydraulic systems to start at temperatures as low as -34°C/-29°F, with an operating range between -14°C/7°F to 90°C/194°F for mobile equipment, and -14°C/7°F to 78°C/172°F for industrial machinery
Applications for XV All Season
- Suited for industrial machinery used in forestry, construction, mining, public utility and marine operations.
Features and Benefits of HYDREX Extreme
- For severe low and high temperature hydraulic oil protection for year round conditions.
- For extremely wide temperature protection ranging from high to severely low temperatures.
- Oxidation stability extends time between hydraulic oil changes
- Minimizes sludge build-up that can lead to wear and shorter hydraulic filter life
- Allows hydraulic systems to start at temperatures -49°C/-56°F, with operating range between -32°C/-26°F and 64°C/147°F
Applications for HYDREX Extreme
- Recommended for vane, gear and axial piston hydraulic pumps over an extremely wide range of operating temperatures
- Suitable for applications where systems must be started up at very low temperatures but have higher temperatures during operation
- Suitable for use in bucket trucks operating around power lines or in bucket truck hydraulic systems requiring extreme low temperature pumpability