Marine and RV Antifreeze
CM5068 6/1 Gallon or CM5068D 55 Gallon
- Provides -50 degree burst protection to plumbing systems, pumps and tanks
- Non-Toxic with Ethanol
- Compatible with all plumbing materials such as copper, PVC, iron pipe, porcelain and more
Other professional products for the Marine & RV Maintenance Specialist
Marine and RV Non Toxic Antifreeze -50 – CM5070 or SP5096 6/1 Gal and SP5096D 55 Gal Drum
- Available with or without alcohol, this non toxic environmentally friendly antifreeze is used for protecting all plumbing fittings, pipe pumps, tanks and more from severe winter weather.
- (Not for use in Marine Engines).
Marine Engine -100 Antifreeze – CM5077PG – 55 Gallon
- Protects expensive gasoline engines and diesel engines from freezing in the coldest winter climates. Marine Engine Antifreeze contains corrosion inhibitors and is made from Propylene Glycol.
- Can be diluted 50/50 with water to make -50 antifreeze.
Marine Engine Non Toxic Antifreeze Full Strength – CM5074 TG – 55 Gallon
- Pure Propylene Glycol Antifreeze is designed to be diluted by the user to make either -100 Marine Engine Antifreeze or to make -50 RV.
- Versatile, economical and space saving.
Service Pro -100 Marine and RV Antifreeze – SP5097 6/1 Gallon and SP5097D 55 Gal Drum
- Service Pro -100 degree Marine Engine and RV Antifreeze offers burst protection for marine engines and water systems. It contains no alcohol, protects all metals including aluminum.
- Non Toxic and Non flammable
- Blue in color
- Guaranteed freeze protection to minus 100 degrees F
- Made in the USA
Call 1-800-ROWLEYS for more information or visit or RV and Marine Antifreeze section of our website.
Please follow and like us: