Royal Purple Max-Clean
Royal Purple® Max-Clean® is a state-of-the-art high performance fuel system cleaner that maximizes the performance of your fuel system. Max-Clean restores fuel economy by deeply penetrating deposits and cleaning injectors, carburetors, intake valves and combustion chambers. The illustration below shows the before and after effects of switching to Max Clean. Royal Purple Max-Clean is EPA / CARB Compliant. Recommended for use in gasoline and diesel engines and can be used with all ethanol blends or biofuel. Max-Clean can be used in both 4-cycle & 2-cycle engines and will not harm vehicle emissions equipment.
Multiple product fleet tests were conducted on various makes and models of vehicles. Royal Purple found that after as little as one treatment Max-Clean can:
- Restore fuel economy an average of 3.2%
- Restore horsepower an average of 2.6%
- Reduce hydrocarbon, NOx and CO emissions (on average 12%, 13% and 18% respectively)
- Prevent rough idle, hesitation and stalling
- Prevent premature spark plug fouling
- Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
Royal Purple Max-Clean also stabilizes fuel during low-use and storage periods, preventing varnishing of fuel.
RECOMMENDED TREAT RATE
Pour entire contents of bottle into nearly empty tank immediately before refueling, then install fuel on top of additive. One (1) can treats up to 20 gallons. For tank sizes outside of this range, use one (1) ounce per gallon. In two-cycle engines, use one (1) ounce per gallon.
Max-Clean should be used every 10,000 miles or annually, whichever comes first.
Shell Rotella T2
Performance, Features & Benefits
- Shell HD T2 engine oil has been designed to meet the API CK-4 specification and provide: Performance in both on-highway and off-highway equipment.
- Backwards compatibility for older equipment requiring API CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, CI-4 or CH-4 diesel engine oil.
- The low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low emission vehicles.
- Delivers performance required for API CK-4 specification.
Shell T2 HD has been formulated to meet the most recent API CK-4 specification. This specification requires proven performance in key tests around oxidation control, aeration control, and shear stability.
LCA Economy Paper Floor Mat
The secondary paper provides a basic floorboard covering that will keep light moisture, dirt and grime off the customer’s floor at the most competitive price in the market.
- Basic coverage for vehicle protection
- Perfect for light-standard service traffic
- Low Cost Alternative
- Available in one-color reflex blue footprint graphic
- Always 17″ wide, while length will vary between 18.5″ up to 22″
- 500/Mats per box guaranteed