Things to Remember when Using Oil Eater® Cleaners & Degreasers
- Oil Eater must not be kept in below freezing temperatures
- Always use on a cool surface
- Always spot test in an inconspicuous area on any surface before use
- The less porous the surface is (i.e. no wax floors vs. uncoated concrete) the more diluted Oil Eater should be
- If the surface feels a little slippery after rinsing, add more water to your solution
- How to clean a car engine with Oil Eater® Cleaner Degreaser?
- How to clean industrial floors with Oil Eater® Cleaner Degreaser?
- How to clean uncoated concrete floors & patios with Oil Eater® Cleaner Degreaser?
- How to clean grease filters & hoods with Oil Eater® Cleaner Degreaser?
- What else can I use Oil Eater on besides my driveway?
- What does “parts” mean on the dilution chart?
- How do I clean stains on my concrete driveway / garage floor?
- How do I clean stains from my carpet / upholstery?
- How do I clean my entire carpet using an extractor?
- How do I clean siding with a pressure washer?
- Can I Use Oil Eater in my laundry?
- What about using Oil Eater on set in stains?
- Will Oil Eater kill my grass or plants?
- Can I use Oil Eater in my parts washer?
- Can Oil Eater be heated?
- Is Oil Eater biodegradable?
- Dilution Chart and Applications
Other tips and tricks
- Orange Degreaser is good for tar and inks
- Purple and Red Degreasers are Caustic and Hazardous
- Pre Approved for Wind Mills
Four Formulas… One CLEAN Result!
OIL EATER® Cleaners and Degreasers safely dissolve grease and oil on asphalt or concrete driveways, engines, lawn mowers, tools, ovens and outdoor grills. It’s excellent as a pre-wash for dirty clothes and will remove most stains from carpets, floor mats and upholstery. An excellent concentrate for pressure washing and parts cleaning machines. Diluted as directed, Oil Eater saves money. An application and dilution chart is included on the rear label of all cleaners & degreasers.
SAFE for Both Your Home and the Environment!
OIL EATER® Cleaners and Degreasers are water-based, fresh-scented, biodegradable cleaners that effectively replaces flammable or combustible solvent cleaners. They contain no hazardous chlorinated/fluorinated solvents or acidic type chemicals. Oil Eater’s formulation safely accomplishes the cleaning that previously required solvent or acid cleaners and exposed the user and the environment to the inherent hazards of such chemicals.
This unique formula of non-ionic surfactants, emulsifiers, water softeners and other biodegradable ingredients cuts through oily and greasy dirt, encapsulating the oil and dirt into a solution that can easily be rinsed away.
Commercial Line of Oil Eater Products
The commercial line of Oil Eater® products includes parts washers for shops, both small and large. Dilution control meters for proper proportioning when filling mop buckets, floor scrubbers etc. We also offer foam guns. These devices are great for fast application to floors and vertical surfaces. These tools combined with professional qualities of our “Ultra” Concentrated, water-based line of Oil Eater® industrial cleaners and degreasers make for a great combination. All Oil Eater® products carry our “Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.”
Check out our product offering here.