Carbide Grinding Coolant
RICHGRIND R660B is an oil-free synthetic coolant for carbide grinding. RICHGRIND R660B was specifically developed to resist the leaching of cobalt when grinding carbide, which in turn increases tool life and provides for a healthier environment. RICHGRIND R660B is formulated to reduce wheel dressings and promote high part finishes.
- Excellent boundary lubrication for tough machining jobs prolonging tool life and providing excellent part finishes
- Outstanding rust protection for machinery and parts, reducing the amount of scrapped and reworked parts.
- Good tramp oil rejecting properties and biostability, maximizing sump life.
- Multi-metal compatible and designed for use in many operations, reducing product inventory.
- Operator friendly and provides clean work areas.
R660B forms a clear light amber solution when diluted with water. The coolant remains stable at all proportions. Sump should be cleaned with RICHPREP prior to recharging with fresh coolant. The use of a refractometer and good coolant management techniques are recommended.
Check out the Edrich Products here