Service Pro Premium Oil Filter
Check out our Service Pro Oil Filter line here.
PREMIUM FILTRATION PERFORMANCE
The Service Pro OEM Series Premium Spin-on Oil Filter is designed to exceed specifications established by the United States Council for Automotive Research (USCAR) – a consortium made up of car manufacturers whose goal is to further strengthen the technology base of the U.S. auto industry through cooperative research and development.
The Service Pro Filter Program is an all makes and all models offering designed for the professional service technician. Features of the Service Pro Filter Program include:
- First to market with late-model application availability.
- Innovative catalog options including mobile device app, website and printed guide.
- World class customer and technical support via toll free number.
The Service Pro spin-on oil filter contains the following high-quality components:
- Heavy duty filter body to withstand more than five times normal oil pressure.
- Heat treated steel coil compression spring to hold all components in place.
- Traditional metal end caps on filter cartridges.
- One-piece spiral wound corrugated center tube to maximum collapse strength.
- Premium filtration media selected to maximize efficiency and minimize resistance.
- Molded nitrile anti-drainback valve to prevent dry starts.
- Heavy duty base plate with precision forged threads.
- Lathe-cut nitrile sealing gasket for maximum sealing power in all conditions.
Each Service Pro spin-on oil filter includes major industry cross references, installation instructions and a bar code.
- Designed for drain intervals up to 5,000 miles
- Exceeds the USCAR-36 performance specifications.